Welcome to Sam Desai for Cerritos Council
Cerritos Library, Cerritos Senior Center, and Community Centers have reopened to the public. The City is pleased to welcome the community back to these facilities. Want to know more?
CITY OF CERRITOS EXPRESSING A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY GEORGE GASCÓN.. Want to know more?
Did you know what is going on on Social Media?
On Facebook @fix90703, you can find up-to-date information.
Fine Arts and Historic Commission (FAHC) meeting on 07/15/2021 was canceled. When will they get to their business? FAHC has to work on the below overdue projects.
1.Two sculptures at Sculpture garden - Whether to buy ($30,000) or replace them? What did they decide?
2. Resubmit the First responder statute. What happened?
3.Look at how to spend the $1.4 Million balance in the Arts in Public Places Fund including the replacement for the Chihuly art piece to be installed at the library. Did they look?
Did they Join council members during their visit to the Chihuly museum in Seattle?
Cerritos Council Elections
- Stay informed about the city of Cerritos, the issues being discussed among the community, what the city and council are doing and NOT doing.
- We all can agree to disagree in a respectful manner.
- Remain informed about the city of Cerritos, the issues which we are discussing.
- Listen to residents
- Are you aware of what the city and council are doing and NOT doing?
- Our volunteers are also IT experts, nurses, doctors, teachers, ex-politicians.
- Only trusted and relevant data collected from social media is accurate.
- Resident volunteers perform analytics using data collected from the City, report what they see to keep track of how the City is doing, and provide recommendations for improvement!
- Volunteers invite all Cerritos residents to join us and share feedback.
- We all can agree to disagree in a respectful manner!
- Our goal is #BetterCerritos #MakeCerritosGreatAgain #MakeCerritosSafeAgain
WHAT MATTERS TO CERRITOS RESIDENTS
Tell us what is important to you?
Magnolia Power Plant
1908 New Residential Units
Streets which needs to be fixed
$3Million more for senior services